A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Legion of Honor


Blazer: Zara // Blouse: Audrey // Jeans: Abercrombie // Shoes: Halogen


Before going back to school, I took a trip to San Jose/San Francisco. I love museums and was so happy that I got to visit the Legion of Honor in San Francisco. I was so surprised at how much the weather fluctuated throughout the day and area up north! On this particular day, it was around 85 degrees in San Jose, but dropped to around 65 degrees when we got to San Francisco! Talk about fickle weather! I guess being from Southern California, I'm not used to extreme temperature changes, as it's pretty much the same all the time.

I really enjoyed looking at all the amazing pieces of art including ones from Monet and Picasso. I posted pictures of my two favorite paintings above as well as pictures of the beautiful architecture of the museum! Tell me, do you like going to museums?

~Jamie
















2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your blazer

    http://superchicpeas.blogspot.com/view/classic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...