A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Back to Basics






My "go-to" outfit has always been a flowy button down shirt and jeans. I love playing with luxurious textures, like silk, when wearing simple pieces. This silk Banana Republic shirt drapes ever so perfectly when half-tucking into my favorite pair of jeans. 

I've never been one to stack on a lot of jewelry, but a simple chain brings an unexpected sparkle to this otherwise simple outfit. The length makes it perfect for double wrapping, making it look as though the necklace is layered. 

What's your go-to outfit?


Shirt// c/o Banana Republic
Jeans// Zara
Necklace// c/o Banana Republic
Sunglasses// Ray Ban




1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...