A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Poppies



One of my neighbors has one of the most beautiful gardens with all of the poppies growing. They regularly switch out the flowers each season, so no matter what time of year it is, the garden is always gorgeous! So of course I had to ask if I could take my outfit pictures in front of their house!

This outfit incorporates the new pair of boots, which I showed you in my last post. I paired them with a silk tshirt and some velvet leggings. I think the luxe fabrics really contrast well with the ruggedness of the studded boots and structured blazer. Lastly I added a splash of color with the cobalt blazer.



Blazer//Zara
Tshirt//Banana Republic
Velvet Leggings//Abercrombie
Boots//Vince Camuto









14 comments:

  1. wow...i think i am in love with your neighbours garden, hehe! The poppys and flowers are soo beautiful...i love it!! ;) Your outfit is gorgeous as well, i love your blazer, and your hair colour!! :)
    Much love, Gabriele. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket, these flowers are breathtaking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wonderful garden¡¡¡
    I love your velvet pants and your blazer

    kisses

    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your jacket!:) so blue! thanks for visiting my blog by the way!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair makes everything so much more lovely than it already is

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo is so amazing, all the colours and that blazer is to die for, that blue <3

    Amazing!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jacket, very nice photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely garden!! Love your blazer ;)

    Sara & Laura

    http://abereina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colour of the blazer!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket is flawless! I really wanna have one as bright as yours!
    Thanks for your comment btw! Love your blog! xx

    http://guilias.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi jamie! Your blog is really nice. Loved the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow so many lovely flowers! you look wonderful :) and thanks for your sweet comment too :)

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so in love with your photos! What camera & lens do you use? :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...