A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Excitement!

 Sorry for not posting in so long! I've been quite sick for the past couple of weeks and feel MUCH better now!

I wanted to share with you all the new purse I got. I've been dreaming of this purse since I was like...10? It's a Louis Vuitton Cannes, which was discontinued quite a while ago. I've never seen a vintage piece kept in such beautiful condition! It hardly looks used at all! I'm so excited to add this bag to my growing collection! :)

Enjoy the pictures of my other recent purchases as well!

Do you like my new Vince Camuto biker boots? I love the studded details!


OPI Big Apple Red Nail Lacquer
It's such a perfect true red color! I couldn't resist!

P.S. I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day! This is a picture of the valentine I made for my valentine! <3



4 comments:

  1. Lovlely photos, red is my favourite colour!! It'as sexy as elegant and I'm in love with your boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is such a catch! the color, so deep and rich. love it.

    xx
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blazer is perfect! Perfect colours :)

    Munichstreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...