A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Friday, March 23, 2012

In With The New


Hi everyone! So...my spring break has FINALLY started!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I'm back and so excited to be sharing with you the new things I recently purchased! Even through my intense studying, I still had time to shop...mostly online of course :)
I made my first order from Zara.com, and I'm ecstatic that they had everything I wanted in my size and shipping was so fast. I bought 2 pairs of shorts and a pair of heels. I love the orange color, don't you?

I also bought a couple of new blouses, a few new shades of nail lacquer, and some new lip balms. Have you tried these "Baby Lips" lip balms from maybelline? I'm not that big on lipstick, so these balms with sheer color are absolutely perfect. They feel so light and moisturizing on my lips, while giving them the perfect amount of sheer color. I'm so indecisive when it comes to picking out colors, so of course I had to get all of them. They're all really nice on, but I have to admit my favorite is the purple. It's really not as dark as it looks in the tube!

Outfit posts to come.

Enjoy the pictures!








12 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and the nailpolish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shopping is real good, love them all!
    Su.
    Trendy Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want those shoes and the blouse,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you got some seriously awesome/beautiful stuff :) and thank you so much, glad you agree! :)

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely -I have been really into checking out Zara footwear recently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made it some shopping , not joke !!! :)
    All look so good !
    Waitting to post outfits with this beauty !!!

    xxx
    Marina ,

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love those heels! in this version or all black. Great buy!
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see pics! These shoes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these shoes! I have the same pair! Great blog, lovely style! Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a comment!

    maybe we can follow each other :)
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I just ordered these heels from Zara too! I wasn't sure if I wanted them when I first saw it online but by the time I had made up my mind, they were sold out!! But fortunately the brought out some more last week and I can't wait to put them on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Niiice! GOOD CHOICES. Oh and, I totally have that baby lips in the hot pink. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...