A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lust List

spring wishlist


Here are some items and trends that I'm currently lusting after! Scallops, pleats, and neon are just a few trends that are currently catching my eye. I've been on the lookout for the perfect watch, and this Marc Jacobs one might just fit the bill! I just love the warm tone and modern-ness of the light pink tones in rose gold! These checkered pumps by Miu Miu are an absolute must, if only I could get my hands on them! They're darling, don't you agree??? And of course, a tweed jacket, which is a fashion staple in my opinion! Still looking for mine!

Outfit posts coming up soon!

12 comments:

  1. Everything on your lust list is really cute, but I especially love the watch! Great choices :)

    -Samantha Mariko
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the items on your list are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the hat and the three-coloured skirt :)

    http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love each item. Xx
    SociAlsexystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes THOSE SHOES!! So amazing, the heel bows are so adorable!!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pleated skirt and those lipsticks are so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. Please visit me sometime: http://roxycieniawska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks I love the color blocked skirt those colors are so pretty together! I agree the checkered pumps are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great watch!! amazing!

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michael kors has some beautiful rose gold watches. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do you want to follow each other?

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...