A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Blame It On The Whiskey




I am in love with these shoes! Funny story, I was actually about to buy them the day before they came in the mail, but for some reason decided not to. I guess it was meant to be, as I found them in my package from Piperlime the very next day! Thank You Piperlime!

These pictures were taken at night time, as you can see, because I really don't have any other time during the week. Having started my new job a couple weeks ago, I'm  at work from morning till evening, and by the time I get off it's completely dark. :( But i'm actually quite pleased with how these pictures turned out, especially since it was my first time shooting at night. These pictures are definitely a different vibe than my usual blog pictures, and if I do say so myself, are a lot edgier!

Jeans//Citizens of Humanity (c/o Piperlime)
Shoes//Joe's Jeans (c/o Piperlime)



7 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...