A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Peacock :: Asymmetrical Hems and Black Pearls



Continuing with my holiday inspired outfits! Usually around the holidays, I'm all about shiny, sparkly, brocade, etc.....and really this skirt is perfect! I love the asymmetrical hem and the intertwined peacock colors. The skirt is such a stand-out piece that I thought it would be best to keep the rest of the outfit black to make it really pop! I really never wear that much jewelry, but I'm always about pieces that make a statement, like this black pearl necklace. It's actually one extremely long necklace that I randomly twisted around a couple of times to form knots and such. I think it keeps them from looking too perfect and stuffy! 


Top//Piperlime Collection (c/o Piperlime)
Skirt// Ladakh (c/o Piperlime)
Shoes// Christian Louboutin






1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...