A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Active Luxury :: Delano Store Opening


Hi everyone!

On Thursday, I had the pleasure of attending the Delano store opening in Corona Del Mar. Besides meeting so many nice people, I was introduced to a really cool new brand. I'm really impressed with their line of clothes, which are both functional and stylish. The whole line is simply amazing; the designs are so versatile and the fabrics are so soft and luxurious. My favorite pieces have to be this dress (here) and this sweater (here). These pieces are on my wishlish for sure!

While they definitely are perfect for running from pilates class to lunch, I think they would also be PERFECT for jet setters looking for comfortable and stylish outfits for long flights!!!

Check out the rest of their clothes on their website Delanowear and let me know what you think! Which pieces are your favorites?

Enjoy the pictures!



Top//Lush
Skirt//Zara
Jacket//Zara
Shoes//Nine West
Bracelet//Club Monaco
Clutch//Louis Vuitton











With Britt, the face of the brand and part of the mother-daughter duo that started it all!

Loving my new Delano t-shirts! They are sooo soft and comfy!

15 comments:

  1. seems to be a nice store! and your outfit is so gorgeous!
    simply love your blog, I'm following now!!
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog^^

    http://bellespell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a stylish event! It's so hard to find comfy clothes that are still stylish and suitable for being active, so I'll defs check this out! I love your blush by the way, it's a really pretty colour :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so preety you was !! :) like your shoes so much !! :)

    xxx
    Marina ,

    Lovely weekend !!!


    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :)


    http://lajune16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!! Seems like a very nice event! So lucky! Hope you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, looks like a very nice store. You look absolutely stunning! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! looks like a very stylish new spot ;)

    Cheers!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're beautiful ! :) And I love your blog !

    xoxo Virginie

    http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures! I am totally in love with your shoes, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like it was a fun event and I really love the skirt you're wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog.. Everything !

    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brit is so pretty. You seem like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so beautiful, the outfit is amazing!
    I really love your hair color!!
    Just followed you :)
    Hope you visit mine!
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omgosh, check out the Marc Jacobs look alike! lol Great photos!! You look gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're too lucky to be invited! Your top is very very very cute, with the dress and your balerina, it's great!

    (By the way, I love your hair's color!)

    xoxo. Déborah.

    http://thebrunettecomplex.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...