A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Get In The Mix


I attended the SHOUT! PR "Get In The Mix" blogger event yesterday. It was so great meeting all of the SHOUT! PR girls and all of the other local OC bloggers! The event was held at the OC Mart Mix, which I've never been to. It's definately a really unique and awesome place, with little shops everywhere carrying everything from cheese, wine, beauty products, and of course clothes! You all should definately check it out if you're in the area!!!

For the event, I wore a cobalt blue dress from Zara matched with heels and and orange clutch. I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm beyond obsessed with the blue and orange color pairing. It matches and contrasts so well, doesn't it? To be honest, this dress looked less than impressive online and on the hanger in stores, but it definately was a great surprise to find how cute it was upon trying it on. I guess this is what they mean by "don't judge a book by its cover?" ...Always take chances with fashion!! :)

Enjoy the pictures!


Dress//Zara
Shoes//Zara
Bracelet//Bloomingdales
Clutch//Louis Vuitton



With one of the SHOUT! PR girls!



With Renee from Hanger Shortage!






This was my first time trying Lette macarons. I've heard so many good things about them, and they definately live up to all the hype!


13 comments:

  1. aww! i totally remember u now! wish we met in person! hope to see u around at another event! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is so beautiful!

    Great outfit and photos my dear!

    Please join my giveaway and win an amazing dress

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love your dress paired with your stunning shoes:) You look beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looked fabulous!
    i love the orange on blue, it's a perfect contrast :)

    and i'm following !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue contrast so pretty with your hair and your skin color!


    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am continually stunned by how pretty you are!! Your red hair and that blue dress = so stunning :) The blush you used on your cheeks is so nice too, subtle, but sweet :)

    Oh, and if you love having gorgeous nails, check out my Butter London Giveaway!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how color co-ordinate you are.. not to mention the gorgeous striking blue, sigh!

    FOODIE WEEKEND on MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY :
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/foodie-weekend-butterless-banana-muffin.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible! I am particulary in love with the shoes.
    -I did tell you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just find your blog today!
    it’s amusing ! I’m folllowing!
    Could you check my blog and follow too if you like it? http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the bright blue color of your dress (such a statement) and the adorable ruffles at the hem! Such a cute dress :)

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...