A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Star Spangled


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe Independence Day!  I know I did!

In honor of the holiday, I decided to wear red, white, and blue. I realized while putting together my outfit that I really don't have much red clothing, other than red shoes. It's a little weird that I have a couple of pairs of red shoes, but no red clothes. Blue, on the other hand, is all over my closet!



Shirt//Lush
Blazer//Zara
Shorts/Zara
Shoes//Coach









15 comments:

  1. very beautiful and class outfit. I love the blazer.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw such a great outfit! and the colour of the top suits you so well!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are adorable !<3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue with a pop of red on the shoes and that hair color of yours work so well together!

    xxx
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
    New Post : STRIPES AND DENIM - KIDS PLAY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/07/stripe-and-denim-kids-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look! ..
    I like the jacket and pants
    style!
    хх

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorg outfit! Looking very pretty! :)

    A.
    MarcJacobs GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is really really pretty dear!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaaa you always look so stunning in bright blues! Love the outfit, especially the red shoes :)

    Love having gorgeous nails? Enter my International Butter London Giveaway!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm seeing a lot of blue lately? :)

    I really like the outfit, very simple and chic! Those shoes are fabulous!

    Nora
    Nora Finds

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm seeing a lot of blue lately? :)

    I really like the outfit, very simple and chic! Those shoes are fabulous!

    Nora
    Nora Finds

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit, i especially love your shorts! :) you look gorgeous xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...