A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fall Wishlist

fall wishlist



Is it a little too early to start shopping for Fall?....
I must admit I'm a little sick of the hot weather lately, and am actually looking forward to cooler weather. I can't wait to layer up some slouchy sweaters and don some scarves and boots!

I'm definitely behind on the whole armcandy front. I really love the look it gives, but being rather minimalistic when it comes to accessorizing, i don't really have much to stack on my wrist. I'm thinking I need to stock up on some bangles and bracelets sometime soon? And perhaps get myself an Urban Decay Naked/Naked II palette while I'm at it. I've heard nothing but good things about it!

What are your fall must haves?

13 comments:

  1. LOVING THOSE BOOTIES! CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR MINE :)

    KISSES FROM:
    A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART :)
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where fashion and food collide!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally not too early for fall shopping! love the booties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to do that list! very nice list btw :)

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the knits, and the boots are to die for!!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the knits, and the boots are to die for!!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now is running international giveaway!!!
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/07/giveaway-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you found those biker boots? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww man, i totally thought i commented on ur post but i guess i forgot to while iwas at work!
    i have so many things on my wish list! but one thing is for sure, i want that jcrew chevron top too! the price is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want all of those sweaters!!! they are perfect :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the boots!! and you should check out ShopLately.com for some arm candy! if you go to the sale rack, it's really cheap and cute! (:

    Esther xx
    lamodeetwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want everything here - especially the zara booties!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at Bedazzles After Dark

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Fall MUSTHAVES are 1. Burgundy pants 2. Leather (peplum) 3. Floppy hat and chic suede booties...
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...