A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lace and Chiffon



Just when I thought it was finally cooling down for good, the temperature shoots right back up to 90 degrees! So much for sweater weather huh? I guess it's not so bad wearing summer outfits a little longer since I'm sure it'll be freezing in no time. I really do love wearing sheer, flowy fabrics when it's hot, since tend to feel cooler. I love the draped front on this NRFB top and the braided straps too. It's very romantic and girly, perfect for a hot summer/autumn day! 

By the way, can you tell that my hair is shorter and darker? :)

Top//No Rest For Bridget (loving this one!)
Skirt//Abercrombie & Fitch (similar one here)
Shoes//Zara








19 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! This outfit is so up my alley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! Great photos & blog, I love those shoes! Wanna follow each other? Let me know :)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute, I know it's already Fall but the weather has been similar to Summer still!! I love your Zara heels as well!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary
    http://www.theweekenddiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely!:) I love your lace skirt, it's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name of your post! :)

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit looks amazing and you are so beautiful! your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe we can follow each other if you like. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is uber-cute!
    I'm your newest follower, what about you being my newest follower too?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!

    much love!

    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the sweetest outfit, ever! Love the lace and pastel pink top. Your shoes are fabulous as well-- stunning outfit in general. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look super sweet in the white lace dress, and very nice zara heels!

    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...