A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Nerdy Side




I’m currently channeling my inner nerd with these new glasses from Firmoo! Although I usually wear contacts, I like having a spare pair of glasses handy for days spent lounging around at home and watching TV/movies at night, since I have a tendency to fall asleep
Self-proclaimed as the “most popular online eyeglasses store,”  Firmoo carries a huge variety of prescription and sunglasses for both men and women at extremely affordable prices. And when I say extremely affordable, I mean under $100.
I found the ordering experience to be extremely streamlined and easy. I picked out the pair of glasses I wanted, then input my prescription, and I was good to go! I ordered prescription glasses, but non-prescription lenses are also available for those of you who just want to play with the nerdy look! Firmoo has a bunch of add-ons that are available for your glasses at pretty affordable prices as well , such as lens tinting, anti-glare coatings, polycarb lenses, as well as super thin lenses.
I know ordering glasses online seems pretty iffy since you can’t physically try them on, but that problem is solved with the virtual “try on” feature on the website.  You can upload a picture of yourself, or take a picture with your webcam. It’s pretty simple to do and I think gives a nice preview of how the glasses would look on your face.
All of the glasses come with a hard plastic case, a soft traveling pouch, a cleaning cloth, and a mini-repair kit that includes extra screws and mini screwdriver. I really love that you get a repair kit, as sometimes those screws can come undone after a while. As for the glasses themselves, they’re great! The lens prescription is perfect, and the glasses feel super light-weight and are very comfortable to wear.  And since they’re inexpensive, I don’t worry so much about them, since they’re always replaceable!
You guys can also get a free pair of glasses too! Firmoo currently has a promotion going on allowing new customers to receive a free pair of glasses. All you have to do is pay shipping! Check out the details here!
If you guys were wondering these are the glasses I’m wearing!  Although, I love these ones as well!
Check them out and let me know what you guys think!



Top//Marc Jacobs 
Jacket//Zara (Similar Here and Here)
Shorts//Forever 21
Boots//Vince Vamuto (Found Here)











22 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! I'm following

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely glasses and I love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great with glasses! Not at all nerdy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing and you look great with glasses xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO obsessed with your jacket, it's perfection!!:) You look lovely as always:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! :D
    Haha, I got some glasses from Firmoo too, although I wish I'd gotten a nerdier pair like these. I love them.
    Fantastic leather jacket too!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great glasses!
    You look wonderful!

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. muy hermosa, beautiful blog!

    xoxo

    www.bellezzos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so great! Love your jacket and love your pair of booties! :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great accessories & great outfit! Love the boots & you look cute in the glasses (:

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so happy. Love your hair with the black jacket


    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow that's a kind of cool nerdy style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!!!
    so pretty!

    nice blog <333
    xx
    http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fantastic! Great post, I really like your blog so keep up the good work :)
    I thought you might like my blog too, so maybe we can follow eachother, if you like?
    Thanks and love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love you in those glasses! You look adorbs!

    Thanks for checking out my blog!
    www.insparisian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww you are so adorable in specs!! I wear glasses too, for the exact same reason - so I have something easier than contacts when I feel like it hahaha I'll definitely check out the website, I love a pair of cute frames, and it's great to know your good experience of the site, it was that that made me want to visit them :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nerdy but surely pretty. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...