A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hsi Lai Temple



I've been meaning to post these pictures from my visit to the Hsi Lai Temple for a while now. Better late than never, right? :)
I visited the week before Chinese New Year and was really amazed at all of the decorations and displays that they were putting together all by hand! My favorite is the tree with the golden leaves.

Enjoy the pictures!












3 comments:

  1. Amazin place;)))) ur lookin so cute in this pretty outfit ;))))) have a nice day, dear;)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the temple is BEAUTIFUL! And I love your simple outfit for such a elaborate background!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing place! Wish to be there one day!!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...