A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spotted



Spring feels like it's finally here! It's been consistently warm enough to wear shorts lately, which is such a nice change from the never ending cycle of jeans that I've been wearing on a daily basis. I bought these shorts last Spring and you can see how last styled them here. I really love this particular pair, as they can be dressed up or down. Such a classic piece.


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Top//Forever 21
Shorts//Zara
Shoes//Christian Louboutin




4 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...