A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Double Leather



Leather on leather? I wasn't so sure about it at first, but I really do like how it turned out. It seems like a very "model off duty" type look, but is also very rocker chic as well. I wore my Zara heels to add a pop of color to break up the black and white look.


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
Jacket//Zara
Shirt//Club Monaco
Shorts//Forever 21
Shoes//Zara





5 comments:

  1. Perfect basic look. It reminds me of one of my favourite looks by Miranda Kerr! :)

    Destination Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. leather on leather is fine. :D you do look rocker chick, but that's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the heels!!!! and loving the leather outfit :P classy simple and nice...

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love leather everything.
    You look great!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...