A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Denim & Leather




Here's the second look I styled for Rose Royce Denim! Pairing denim and leather together again, I just can't get enough of the combination! 

This jacket and the vest I wore  in my last post are both part of the Rose Royce Fall 2013 collection. They should both be available on gettheloox.com sometime soon! In the meantime, use the code "blogger10" at checkout to receive 10% off any Rose Royce items from gettheloox.com! The code is valid through September 15th, so go check it out! :)

Jacket// c/o Rose Royce Denim 
Shirt//No Rest for Bridget
Skirt//Zara
Shoes//Christian Louboutin


1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    great pictures and an amazing look! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...