A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Cat Eyes::Pinkicon Circle Lens Review



A few weeks ago, I was sent a pair of circle lenses courtesy of Pinkicon. For those of you who aren't familiar with circle lenses, they're a type of contact lens that is super popular in Asia. They come in various colors and usually have an enlarging effect on the iris.

For this post I was sent a pair of lenses from the brand GEO in fire cat grey (you can find them here). I've never had the chance to wear circle lenses before this, though I've worn regular colored contact lenses in the past. In comparison to the normal "American" contact lenses, the circle lenses were much larger (mine were 15mm in diameter!). I really loved the grey color and thought they blended well with my eyes and they were quite comfortable as well. I could comfortably wear them all day without irritation.

Another difference between these lenses and regular contacts is that they last for 6 months with proper care, while regular contacts last around 2 weeks. So, while they seem expensive ranging from $20-$50 per pair, they do last a lot longer than normal contacts.

For those of you that want to try them out, Pinkicon has kindly provided a discount code! You can get $6 off any purchase of $25 or more with the code below! Go check them out!



Top// Club Monaco
Contact Lenses// c/o Pinkiconhttp://en.pinkicon.com/?union-4437



5 comments:

  1. The effect is incredible! Your eyes look so bigger!!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair! and your eyes are perfect!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful girl. Make up is really well done.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally wear geo contacts to correct my vision, so I'm used to wearing them and I found these particular ones very comfortable as well as so cheap :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say you have perfect eyes to wear different shades of contacts. I can say any color will suit you just like this one. That is a perfect look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...