A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Indiana Ice :: The Perfect Bikini



The perfect bikini. 

I've been a big fan of Triangl swimwear for a long time now, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to get one of my own! I chose to get the classic Chloe bikini in "Indiana Ice." The bikini is made of neoprene (a.k.a. wetsuit material) and is a lot more comfortable than I expected it to be. But lets talk about fit--when I was ordering my suit, I was really worried about how the sizing would turn out. Generally I'm always an XS in everything, but after using the live chat feature on the Triangl site and looking at the size chart, I opted for an XS on the bottom and a Small in the top. It fit perfectly! 

Needless to say, I'm in love with Triangl! Now I just need one in every color! :)
Bikini// c/o Triangl









2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to sport one of these. This summer might be it for me.

    xo
    Maggie A
    www.lovemavin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely my favorite bikini now! They have so many new cute colors coming out too! you should check them out! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...