A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Dark Side :: Distressed Denim and Jewel Toned Dots



 Happy Monday Everyone!

I actually don't wear a lot of black normally as I'm really all about that color, but sometimes it's nice to mix it up for a change. I absolutely adore this top from Club Monaco (last seen here)! I love how the purple velvet polka dots add texture and dimension to an otherwise simple blouse.

Even though it's still warm enough to wear shorts here in Southern California, I've started adding richer colors and heavier textures into my wardrobe that are more Fall/Winter-like. For this time of year, I absolutely adore jewel tones and more chunky textures like tweed and some distressed denim.

What are your favorite trends for Fall?

Top// Club Monaco
Shorts// H&M
Shoes// Zara




2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...