A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bows


This is one of my all time favorite dresses that I have. I remember the first time I saw it in the window at Barney's and I completely fell in love. I always told myself that if i ever went to Paris I would wear this dress. Now I have the dress and have yet to visit Paris!

I was also excited to see this dress on Leighton Meister in one of the Gossip Girl episodes a few seasons ago! Blair is my favorite character in the show, and I have to say her wardrobe is to die for!  Do any of you watch Gossip Girl? What do you think of the fashion on the show?

~Jamie






Dress: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Nine West

5 comments:

  1. like Blair Waldorf , you look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could picture Blair with that dress too! She´s by far the best character of the show.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous look! very chic :)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the dress! You look beautiful. Really nice pictures you have on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 'm watching Gossip girl and i love it! Blair is my favorite too ;-) I love her look! But in France, it's difficult to wear that kind of dress in the street. French aren't open mind... If you doesn't dressed like everybody, every one is looking at you.
    Kiss from France!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...