A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wild Heart


Since summer is over, and autumn has officially begun, I decided to trade in my lighter blondish hair for a darker, warmer red hue. How do you like it?

Inspired by my new red hair, I decided to take my oxblood Louboutins for a spin. I paired them with my red Zara shorts and a gold lurex Zara sweater since the weather was warm. The garden was especially pretty today, with all of the greenery and fuschia colored orchids. Today was a great end to a very busy week filled with exams and studying.

Here's to another week everyone!

~Jamie











Here are some picture of my lovely Louboutins!


3 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...