A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Petals

I wore this outfit on Sunday to go out to dinner with my boyfriend. It's quite casual, but I love how the petals cascade down the blouse. I'm not sure if you can see, but the top also has tear shaped crystals in between some of the petals as well. It makes the top so flirty and feminine and the color is so easy to wear too! I paired them with white skinny jeans and red pumps.

For dinner we went to a place called Lola Gaspar, which is in the artsy area of Santa Ana. It was one of the most unique restaurants I have ever been to and the food was superb! I would definately recommend it to any of you who ever visit the area. It definately has a very fun, artistic vibe going on. My favorite dish of the night was an autumn raviolo, which was filled with sweet potatoes and short rib and drizzled with truffle oil. I LOVE truffle oil! I can't wait to go back to try some more of their dishes!





Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Abercrombie Kids
Pumps: Jessica Simpson



I would have taken more pictures of the food, but unfortunately, my camera died!....maybe next time.

4 comments:

  1. your blog is really cool i am your new follower via bloglovin hope you can follow me too so we can keep in touch!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish there are close up photos of your pumps ! they look pretty !


    WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i just discovered you blog and i loove it:) i'm your new follower, hope you like my blog too:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...