A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh Sunday


Today was such a relaxing day! The weather was cold all last week, making me feel nostalgic for summer. I guess Autumn really is here! However, it was nice to have some warm weather today to brighten up the mood. I didn't do much today; i just spent the day relaxing and had a nice long lunch.

School has kept me so busy these past few days, that even though my blog is new, I couldn't find the time to post pictures!....I really wish there was more time in a day!

Here's to a good week everyone!





Dress: Zara
Hat: Club Monaco
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Jessica Simpson





8 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit and the way you paired it with the hat is totally gorgeous.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress, I love your photos with all the flowers, lovely background :)

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat!

    -Ivy
    www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic outfit. I love how the camel belt brings everything together. Thanks for sharing!

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog! I love this outfit. The print on your dress is awesome!
    Rach
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!

    a kiss ;)


    http://nyxstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...