A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday


So while I usually steer clear of the masses of people that hoard to the malls on Black Friday, my boyfriend actually talked me into going to the mall just for fun. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE shopping, but am not hard-core enough to fight all those seasonal shoppers jumping at a good deal. However, it was a very festive atmosphere and actually not too crowded at the mall today!

Anyways, the weather gets colder by the day, so I found myself looking at pictures I took during summer. The one above is one of my favorites that I took somewhere in Newport Beach. I guess the weather here is not THAT cold compared to other places (it's usually around 60-65 F most days lately), but it's still a little cold for me to throw on dresses or shorts. I think I just get really cold really easily.

Did any of you go shopping on Black Friday? If so, what did you get?

3 comments:

  1. THIS PHOTO IS WONDERFUL ! Here we have all the season ,but this fall was unexpected warm and nice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY !!!
    You're VERY Beautifuuuuuuuuuuul *.*

    Kiss Kiss of the Switzerland ! <3

    http://fraish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post :)

    FOLLOW MY BLOG @ http://estilobygopika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...