A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Navy and Gold


It's getting closer and closer to Christmas now and I love hearing Christmas songs on the radio and in restaurants and stores. It really brightens up the mood and really gets me into the Christmas spirit. One of my favorite things to do is wrap presents! It's kind of a weird hobby, but I really like unleashing my creative side and using all sorts of colorful and unique papers and ribbons. But before wrapping presents, you have to buy the presents, which reminds me that I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! I suppose I'll just have to wait until next week, when I finish my classes this quarter. Once final exams are over, I'll have plenty of time for blogging and shopping!

In this post I'm wearing gold Club Monaco shorts with a navy blue, military inspired, silk blouse. I absolutely adore these shorts because, as you may already know, I LOVE sparkly/metallic things. The shoes are suede, green pumps, which are actually extremely comfortable! The hat is also Club Monaco. I really do love Club Monaco as a brand. Their style is very much like my own, very laid back and slightly dressy at the same time. They have amazing quality and the color palettes they use are always so lovely and complementary to any outfit.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures and have a great week!



Hat: Club Monaco
Blouse: Express
Shorts: Club Monaco
Necklace: vintage
Shoes: Guess






18 comments:

  1. Omg I love this look! And those shoes, hunter green.. in love with them!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!
    I love your style!!!
    Amazing blog, I'm your new follower :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! Such a relaxed feel to it. I have a pair of super tall pumps too, I was surprised by how comfortable they were too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes!

    lamodequivole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm... your outfit is GORGEOUS... I love that you paired heels with it, it completely pulls it together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shorts, the colour is gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you found my blog. Thanks for stopping by! This outfit is AMAZING. I love CM too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so with you on the Christmas feeling; but just like you, I can't wait for exams to be over then I can full enjoy the shopping for Christmas...

    Love you navy combination...absolutely gorgeous! Love the fall leaves :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a very beautiful look! love the color
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look!!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love navy with gold - I totally understand your obsession with all things shiny! And I totally relate to your love for present wrapping. I, too, seem to find it ridiculously calming.

    Xx Minty
    Http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i love everything about the outfit! really, don´t wanna sound cheesy but the colours, the shoes! even the pose everything is working for me. Great job!

    xx
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look! your blog is so cute!

    -Kirby
    www.fashionbyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This look is super cute, I'm loving it, adding the heels takes the outfit to a whole new level!!!

    -Kirby
    www.fashionbyday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...