A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Friday, November 25, 2011

What Are You Thankful For?


Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, I've bee so busy with school and celebrating my 21st birthday last week (it was on the 17th)! It's so exciting to be able to drink *legally*. I have truly envied the Europeans for their lower legal drinking age, but I have finally reached this particular rite of passage. I will have to do a post on my birthday celebration/gifts eventually. All in good time.
Anyways, today I have a superlong post with plenty of pictures in honor of one of my favorite holidays! Thanksgiving!!!! What could be better than a holiday that revolves around eating good food and being around family and friends? Our thanksgiving feast was quite traditional and consisted of stuffing, candied yams, mashed potatoes, gravy, honey baked ham, biscuits, and of course a turkey! I actually made two pies for dessert, from scratch I might add. I absolutely love baking, and it'd definately one of my favorite passtimes. All of our food was home-made from scratch...except the ham, which was bought from the Honey Baked (they have THE best hams). I'm still full from eating all that delicious food!
Even my puppies got to partake in the thanksgiving celebration, as they got to eat turkey for dinner. I'm quite excited to introduce them to you with some pictures after the jump. The white maltese is Ace and the brown pommeranian is Rooney. Aren't they cute?

Lastly, my outfit for thanksgiving dinner was pretty casual and revolved around the color pink. I had my fushia Zara blazer on and a lurex sweater under with some white jeans and coral flats. I also wore one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, my Louis Vuitton flower ball pendant. It was the first piece of jewelry my boyfriend bought for me at the beginning of our relationship, so it is very very special to me.

To all who celebrate this holiday, I hope you and your families had a fun and safe Thanksgiving!

Blazer: Zara
Sweater: Zara
Jeans: Abercrombie Kids Jeggings
Flats: Halogen
Necklace: Louis Vuitton



I made these buttermilk biscuits too!





This is the apple pie
This is the Pumpkin Pie. I accidentally cracked it a little when brought it to the table...should've been more careful!

This is Ace!

This is Rooney!
 To all who celebrate this holiday, I hope you had a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love the neon pops of colour. And your puppies are TOO ADORABLE!:)

    x Minty
    http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...