A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Defining Style: California Chic | GUESS



I'm so excited to be sharing with you my first interview with Guess Access! This is my first feature on another blog and I'm beyond thrilled and excited!
You can all read the full interview as well as see pictures here!

Hope you all take a look and tell me what you think!!!

6 comments:

  1. Just read your interview and it was great! You look polished as usual and were incredibly well-spoken. Congratulations, it was fabulous!!! :D

    Xx Minty
    Http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog and style are amazing I am your new follower via google hope you can follow me back so we can keep in touch! have a great day!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog and left a sweet comment! =) Congrats on your interview! It's a big step =D
    You do like vintage? I am not a vintage person but just trying it out though. Think I'll eventually sell the dress though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your first feature on another blog- love the colors red and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You look gorgeous!
    Check out my giveaway if you like!
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You look adorable <3

    -Samantha Mariko
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...