A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Fashion Part 1


I've been so busy studying for final exams that I didn't have time to post for the last week! But since finals are over (thank god!) I can finally concentrate on posting for the blog!

I've decided to do a series of posts on holiday fashion. It's not always easy picking outfits to wear to parties and family get-togethers. Hopefully this series of posts can be of inspiration to you all when choosing your outfits!

I'm wearing a yellow cocktail dress I bought last year in Beverly Hills and Christian Louboutin Armadillo pumps. Red lips and old-Hollywood waves really add some drama and glamour to this outfit! Accessorize with some sparkly bangles and your set for your next party!

Enjoy the pictures and keep a lookout for my next "Holiday Fashion" post!




Coat: Marc Jacobs
Dress:Unknown
Shoes: Christian Louboutin














19 comments:

  1. you look so gorgeous! i love your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your hair! what color is it?:)

    I hope we can be blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! I really like your style. Going to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear, thankyou for your comments on my blog! I like yours very much, I follow you!
    Do you want to follow me back? :)

    kisses

    Federica

    www.laragazzadaicapellirossi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks soooo cute :)
    I love the yellow dress. I dont look good in yellow, but you look absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute dress, love it:)

    btw. thanks for your comment on my blog xx

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, lovely! you looks super lovely :)
    i finished my exams too. but there is no holiday. so bad. i should study a lot, but i end up being there. hahaha.
    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so classic--love the color on you--beautiful dear!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a beautiful dress and it looks amazing paired with those pumps!

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! Thanks for commenting on my blog- it made my day! I'd love to follow each other! :)
    Have a great weekend dear.

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful outfit!!!!lovely pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous dress! You look beautiful!


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow i just love lemon colour and its looking fantastic on u.Just made me remember a warm sunny day.
    thanks for joining me
    Cheers
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pics :) love your style

    xx Blonde Symphony
    http://theblondesymphony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous dress, such a ladylike piece in adorable color! Lovely style and blog btw!:)
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...