A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Little Things



I can't believe I made it through the first week of school! It was completely exhausting, with no time to take pictures for the blog. But I'm really happy it's the weekend now!!!


Just before my Christmas holiday ended, I ordered some scarves from BCBG.com from their BCBGeneration line. I've always been a huge fan of BCBG. I love their modern designs, fun use of colors, and the impeccable quality of their clothes. I love my new scarves, especially since I don't really have anything in these colors in my wardrobe yet. That green is lovely isn't it? Hope you enjoy the pictures!


P.S. Don't forget to "like" the new Bijou-Minou Facebook page!!!



Don't you just love the packaging?? It's so pretty and unexpected to receive the scarves all wrapped up! They get an A+ for presentation for sure!






Here are some pictures of the prints on the scarf taken from the BCBG website:



Cute huh?

4 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...