A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cozy :: Stripes and Sequins




The amazing team over at Firmoo sent me these glasses last week, and I think I love them even more than my last pair! the tortoise shell frams are not only chic, but they also have a very retro vibe to them, making them that much more amazing! Firmoo is still doing their Free Glasses promotion for new customers, so you can snag a pair yourself and channel your inner nerd!

It's been getting colder and colder lately, which makes the weather perfect for layering. I love how the sequin embellishments peak out from under the sweater and add sparkle to my look! Whats the holiday season without some sparkle right?


Blouse//Sugarlips
Sweater//No Rest for Bridget
Shorts//Forever 21
Shoes//Christian Louboutin (similar here)









13 comments:

  1. You look so chic!
    Your sweater looks so comfy,
    and those heels are divine xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweater is perfect! like the whole outfit... especially the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit-so cute!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is amazing!! I love the think stripes. I would have never thought to pair it with leather shorts. Definitely inspired...

    xx
    Krissie

    The Criminally Expensive

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sweater! i love those glasses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you look so lovely, I adore those shorts!! I went to try the Firmoo deal, but the ones I liked had sold out haha oh well, you look stunning in your pair :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look!

    xo
    Stéphie

    http://turningpointstatement.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG you look freaking adorable in those glasses! Love this laid back luxe look.

    xoxo Britt and Chels

    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow really love this outfit, perfect!!
    The heels <3

    xx ifoundmysoulmate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...