A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th!




Happy 4th!!!!....even though I'm a day late :) I hope you all had fun celebrating with your friends and family!

Here's what I wore to celebrate with my own family. Dressed up a white and blue searsucker sundress with some spiked heels from Zara and of course, my red Louis Vuitton Cannes purse that I will forever be in love with!

Check out my outfit from last year's 4th of July if you haven't seen it already!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, since Google Reader is ending soon!


Dress//Abercrombie
Heels//Zara
Purse//Louis Vuitton









3 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...