A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Undone :: Embellished Sweatshirt and White Jeans



Dressing it down with some white jeans and an embellishes sweatshirt. I really love how a great pair of heels can take a simple, casual outfit to a whole different level and make it seem more....polished? That, some red lipstick, and my signature "half tuck" make me feel like my outfit is less sloppy and more polished! :)

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' since Google Reader has officially shut down! 

Sweater//Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans//Abercombie Kids
Shoes//Christian Louboutin
Clutch//Foreign Exchange







3 comments:

  1. Cute! Plus your hair matches your shoes!
    xoxo - Kate Styled Pretty
    www.katelyngreer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great outfit!
    love your hair! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit but aren't you hot? Ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...