A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cutouts and Florals



I love this dress! The floral print is very sweet and charming, but the dress also has a subtly sexy vibe thanks to the deep v-neck and side cutouts. This dress seems to be everywhere this summer and I can totally see why! Dressed up with heels or dressed down with flats and a denim jacket, I think this dress is so versatile and can be worn in so many different ways!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Dress// Lulus
Shoes//Brian Atwood






4 comments:

  1. what a glorious dress, it looks awesome with your hair! :)
    ~I have a blog giveaway open internationally to win a lovely hand crafted flower crown, check it out if you are interested:
    http://fashionpho.blogspot.com/2013/07/urban-pixie-flower-crown-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, you look amazing!

    <3 Kelly's Kouture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress!!!

    amouramour-ph.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun & flirty dress, love it :) Love ur hair!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...