A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, December 1, 2014

Crimson :: Neoprene Skirt and Houndstooth Details



Hey everyone! I hope you all survived Thanksgiving and Black Friday and what not! This is what I decided to wear for my Thanksgiving celebration. I was feeling a little Blair Waldorf inspired and VERY festive. Can you tell?

Even though it's still quite warm in OC, it's cool enough to start incorporating scarves. I'm completely in love with this Emma scarf from a new LA based online store, From Dylan. It's extremely soft and i love the houndstooth print, which also comes in yellow and coral! I literally just want one of every scarf on the website now that the chilly weather is kicking in! Definitely check them out while you're doing all your online Christmas shopping!

Top//Zara
Skirt//Korean Brand
Shoes//Zara
Scarf//From Dylan
Bracelet//House of Harlow (c/o Rocksbox, Get your first month for only $9 by clicking HERE and using the code "BEYOURBRIGHTEST")










1 comment:

  1. you look absolutely stunning & super festive:)
    also i'm in love with your hair girl <3

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...