A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fire Engine Red



Hi everyone! 

How chic is this red blazer from Wallis? I paired it with a peach top, which is kind of a risky color combination  but it seems to work! I love how versatile this blazer is--perfect for a day at the office or a night out on the town! 

I was recently asked to be a part of Wallis' contest to pick the first US Blogger Ambassador for their brand.  After seeing their amazing clothes, I of course jumped at the opportunity!
 Please vote for me on the Wallis Facebook Page!

Have a great week!


Blazer// via Wallis
Top//Club Monaco
Shorts// Forever 21
Necklace//BCBG (similar here)






6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!! I really like your hair color ;)) in combination with the red lips and red blazer, together they all look awesome!!
    The BCBG necklace is so gorgeous as well, too bad we dont have BCBG here in Germany..

    btw, I'm having a giveaway on my blog.. Please feel free to enter :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur lookin chic!!! like ur red blazer!!!!
    have a fab day)))))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfect! I love the color matching and the red blazer looks so good with your hair! :)

    Destination Moi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the combination of peach and red! You look absolutely fabulous with it!!


    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking outfit! I always love the way shorts and a blazer look together:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is amazing!! I have a bright blazer that's a really similar colour, and I adore it but barely wear it! Your look has given me a lot of inspiration - I had never thought to pair it with shorts, and it looks so cute!

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...