A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bijou Minou x PoshGrid




Hi Everyone!! I hope you're all having a great week so far!

In this post I wanted to share with you my recent collaboration with PoshGrid! Check out my feature on their newly launched website, and let me know how you like my look that I styled for them!

P.S.--You can shop my look directly on the PoshGrid website! How convenient is that!?!


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!!



Sweater//Club Monaco
Shoes//Bebe












5 comments:

  1. Great sweater!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love love love this look, the cheetah is amazing!!! we would love a follow back- modmodworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit ♥ adorablee skirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look ♥ love your skirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look!!! very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...