A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sweater Skirt






So, I had been eyeing this skirt for quite some time because of its unique print/color combination and its super soft sweater-like construction. While browsing the Club Monaco website the other day, I was so excited to see it on sale! I dropped by the store the same day, just to see if they would have it, and got the last one in my size!!!! Can you say "meant to be"?  :)

Top//Forever 21
Skirt//Club Monaco (On Sale Here!!!)
Shoes//Christian Louboutin
Sunglasses//via Firmoo











1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...