A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Monochrome



The weather here is ever-changing lately. One day it's soaring in the 90's and the next it's pouring rain in in the 60's. In an attempt to escape the heat last week, I dressed down to leather short shorts and a cool, airy top. I did get a couple funny looks wearing this outfit though! I think people were wondering if I was wearing pants or not! That's what I get for monochromatic dressing!  Haha :)

Hope you all have a nice Wednesday!


Top//No Rest for Bridget
Jacket//Zara
Shorts//Zara
Shoes//Brian Atwood


The green lucite heels are so pretty aren't they????





4 comments:

  1. Love the monochrome! Makes you look super tall!

    www.katelyngreer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you describe the sharing and expression through writing this interesting article
    ok do not forget to visit my blog:
    Paid To Online Click
    Information Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful in every photo! Love your hair <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...