A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Cold Shoulder



I guess I have a thing for monochromatic dressing these days! Something about it seems very effortless, while still remaining put together and chic at the same time. 

So, I re-dyed my hair by myself last week and I'm really loving how vibrant it turned out! I've had quite a few hair colors in the past, but I think red is definitely my favorite! What do you guys think?


Top//No Rest for Bridget
Shorts//Zara
Shoes//Brian Atwood





8 comments:

  1. your hair is an awesome color, and of course, with that color hair, you are totally into monochrome... ;) loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply chic!!! like dis amazin top!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really amazed by your person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! :) I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks! I'm your new follower.. :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the top is marvellous! love stunning tops like this who still show some skin in a sneaky way! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice outfit!

    Titti

    http://dellaclasseedialtremusiche.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are look awesome. And I am i love with your gorgeous hair *_*

    I follow you via GFC.
    You would made my day if you follow me back <3
    Have a nice day xoxo
    muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, how did you get your hair to be so vibrantly red? it's hard for us, asians to dye our hair that color. it looks amazing!

    maggie s.
    www.clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...