A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Basics :: Wallis Competition



I'm participating in another Wallis competition! This time, it's focused on showcasing the best "transitional style" from summer to fall. I chose this black blazer, since no matter what season, a black blazer is always a good choice. While last summer, I was all about pretty dresses and frilly skirts, this summer I found myself dressing more laid back. Denim cut-offs became my go-to staple, which I like dressing up with some sky high wedges and a blazer. Blazers (even in black!) can definitely work for summer, by keeping everything else fresh and light.

I'd be so so grateful if you could vote for me in the Wallis Competition here!

Stay tuned for my second outfit featuring this blazer in a look for Fall!!

Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram @bijouminou and on Bloglovin!


Blazer// c/o Wallis
Shirt// Club Monaco
Shorts//Abercrombie (DIY)
Shoes//Zara




2 comments:

  1. very pretty outfit, stylish yet fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I adore shorts with blazers!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...