A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Little Rebel :: Rose Royce Ambassador



Denim and leather is really the perfect combination. In this post, I'm wearing a denim vest from a new denim brand called Rose Royce. I've never really worn a denim vest before, so styling it was a little more difficult than I thought it would be. When in doubt, I generally go for more simple looks, and decided to wear it with my leather shorts. However, I think it'd look equally cute over a skirt or a dress!

I'm participating in yet another contest, this time in collaboration with Rose Royce Denim. Please vote for me to become their new brand ambassador on the official Rose Royce Facebook Page! You can vote once an hour and I'd be ever so greatful if you all voted for me! :)

Top//Club Monaco
Vest//Rose Royce (get it here)
Shorts//Forever 21
Shoes//Christian Louboutin




2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the way denim and leather match ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love your choice of a denim vest from RR's collection...& it looked awesome on your figure!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...