A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bomber Jacket



This jacket has been a staple in my closet for the past month! I literally throw it on over any/every outfit whether it be with a skirt, shorts, or jeans. I love the embroidered detailing on the back as well as the gold zippers and leather shoulders. 
Jacket//Zara
Top//Club Monaco
Skirt//Zara
Shoes//Zara






14 comments:

  1. The jacket does look very versatile!
    www.katelyngreer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo sooo chic!!! luv outfit!!!
    have a fab day)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog on the Lucky Community. LOVE this jacket, and your blog!


    xo,

    Janice
    http://www.thehautelife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always. I've already said that manu times, I'm crazy for your hair. They look so good on you! :)

    Destination Moi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ensemble.
    Btw, how do you keep your hair that radiant shade of red?? I dyed my hair that colour once and it turned into a very bad shade of brown.

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo . love that jacket. and the shoes are really interesting. I wouldnt of thought of pairing those together but i like it!
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great jacket, and I love that basic skirt too! Great pieces.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket. It is so versatile. And your red hair stands out! :)

    Btw, thank you for liking my Instagram photo. <3

    xoxo, Ai Ming
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,amazing outfit,love your style and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...