A Southern California native with a passion for good food, adventure, and all things beautiful. Join me for skincare advice, beauty and makeup reviews, style and fashion tips, and more!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Four Twenty Two



I have this obsession with leather everything lately. These shorts from Zara are perfection! I love that they're not the typical black leather that you normally see, not to mention the super short cut.

These sunglasses are from Firmoo. I have a couple pairs of their prescription glasses and really had no idea that they also sold sunglasses. These are pretty cute I'd say!


Have a fantastic Monday!!!


Jacket// Club Monaco (on sale here!)
Shorts//Zara (similar here)
Shoes//Christian Louboutin (similar here)
Glasses// via Firmoo






4 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...